Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Work that Booty, Girl


Like the tunes from a sassy rump shaker that shakes the room, my good old KL days were still fresh in my head. Yeah it was difficult with the traffic, the insanity of work and the crazed expectations of a materialistic and opinionistic society. But the good times were something else. Through it all, I still think of all the laughter, the escapades, the dollars and even the pimping that makes it all worth it living in the city of sin. I remember those days well and everytime i think of them, i would always creep a smile and a satisfactory grunt, like an able lover finaly arriving after 40mins of 'pump n grind'. Every dawg has his day. And those were mine. I did so many things, met so many people and learned so many lessons like a dawg unleased and learning new tricks. All into an unforgetable, mind-blowing and exhilarating experience that i would cherish and carry with me for the rest of my days. whose ur daddy?

Its all sweet. The times that I worked in KL doesn't sound all that distant away in fact, as its only been a good couple of years ago that i left KL to make heeds in this colourfull land beneath the clouds. On the dark side, i have to admit that the aura of change into my current life had somewhat turned me into a heartless ogre that works his hours straight for 2 months without a holiday. Over here, on most mornings i'd be up by 6 and in the office by 7. I shake work my arse hard till about 7 and have a ciggie before i leave on most evenings. You know what they say ..... that 1 smoke a day keeps the doctors away. Now how sad is this? At this rate ..... i'm destined to blow my life away pimping my arse to the paycheck so that i can pay the mortgage and maybe a sweet annal anual holiday in KL. Will I have then trully lived my life, if I suddenly died tomorrow? No can do. I can live like this for a couple of years, but not forever. The KL in me will bring me home, sooner or later i'm sure.

Sitting in my cubicle and in no mood to do any real work, my mind wonders off into obliviant and my happier times in KL. Memories came back of how full my life was back then. Full of life, full of friends and full of rewards as they come. I had a life then and i loved it. I know now why old people like reminicing about their forgotten youth. Im not that old, but I can almost see myself remenicing like them about how life was once good for me.

Remembering my old days in KL always made me smile. Back then, I lived in a rented house at the edge of town somewhere, shadowed by the beconing city lights and burnt by the excitement that she offers me after all her other dwellers fall asleep. The mornings would start at about 6 and i would strip naked in front of the mirror in the bedroom to look at my naked body for a couple of minutes before anything. They say looking at your body in the mornings, freshens up the mind for the day. I would then crunch up and do some press-ups and sit-ups to stay in shape and sweat a little before i get into the shower. Can't remember when i lost those teenage abs i had in my youth days. Its long gone now. But im still in pretty good shape now i reckoned. In the shower, my body feels great under the cold stream of jet water that washes while it wakes my body up. As i come out of the shower, I grab that towel and wipe myself dry before making my way back into the bedroom where my clothes hang off the closet door fro mthe night before. I look at my naked body and notice goose-bumps all over my back and bum. I shake with subtle disbelief as I slip on my boxers and office clothes for the day grabbing a box of smokes on the way out of the bedroom. I usually don't eat anything at all at home, as theres usually nothing to eat. So i grab my notebook and jump into the car.

By 10 mins I was already on the LDP, swerving my way through traffic for a 20 min drive to my company reserved parking lot in the Uptown Towers 3 basement car park. As i drive up the one way d'sara uptown alley road, I get a glimpse of the sleepy people just waking up to start their busy days. Men and women in office clothes walking the uptown sidewalks while restaurant workers are cleaning their dishes still half asleep most of them. As i near my parking, i see some PJ chicks in their sexy hot shorts with visible thong lines making their way to fitness first, still not awake yet by the looks on their faces. They say oral sex is the best way to wake you up. A virgin like me almost wouldn't know this.

I park gracefully on my lot and start making my way to the nearby offices, lighting up a smoke for the 5 min walk. As i finish my smoke, i decide to run it up the staircase so that my heart gets jolted with random excersice every chance i get. If the smoke won't kill me, then the stairs will. As i walk through the main offce door, i smile to the 5 girls who've got their tables lined up againts the neat walls. I say hello to them and they know my warm greets were truly genuine n from the heart, against much of the office politics, backstabbing, backbitting, kniving KL work culture.

I spend another 30 mins flirting with the 4 unmarried ladies asking them out and making sure they feel like princesses getting bathed in milk and rubbed with cocunut oil, the way girls should be pampered. They know i'm true when i say it like i mean it. They loved every minute of it i could tell. The married chick was a bit more challenging and need more aggressive menuveres to please before she smiles back. She likes my comments about how hot she looks in her tight minis, and how in a bikini she could blow any 18yo chick out of water. In a political standoff in the office, these 5 women on your side would make all the difference in the world. Psyching myself up, i walk up to the boss' room and say hi to him. Man ... of all the ordained formalities and i had to have one with that loser. Coming out of his office, i signal to the boys and we leave for a 1 hour morning teh-tarik/roti canai session cum office politics discussion forum at the mamak's stall just 100 meters down the road.

What an awesome life i led. I wonder if I could pull it off again ... just once more.
|