Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year


It has been a while since the last time I posted. Now after almost 2 years I can feel age slowly catching up with me. Gosh I'm starting to get tired after a few flights of stairs, even long meetings buckle me up sometimes. I look into a mirror and see a middle aged man looking back. Why do I make it sound this bad?

Today after all this time, I'm finally back working in KL. Its been a long time come but I'm happy to finally be home. After all these years I love the smell of nasik lemak in the mornings from nearby corner shops, the choatic traffic jams and the abusive look I get from the crazy drivers living in this city. Was definitely the right decision to come home and expand my horizonts here in my own back yeard.

I got a job working for a local tech company and its all working out im happy to say. Anyone I know out there? Pls write back to tell me how your year went.

Happy New Year everyone.
|