Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Years of Practice


Having scoured through the employment webpages recently a particular job posting caught my eye. It was a posting for a role at a local software company with a solid overseas market for its product. Swell I thought and clicked on the job link. Another page opened with a rather descriptive summary of the role, the requirements and comfensation package. This is it I thought. Filling in the online application form, thoughts of my last job crept up and flooded my thoughts. I thought of the brilliant people I worked with, the exciting projects I handled and the georgeous women whose tongue wagged as I presented my weekly steering comittee updates.

I clicked the submit button as soon as I completed the form and looked around the room as I recited a small prayer while my application gets uploaded. The next couple of days I worked on the lawn and got my car tax discs done, completely forgetting about my application submitted just a couple of days earlier.


As I was brewing some tea in the kitchen, when the phone rang as loud as it usually does. I swiftly moved across the kitchen floor like Helio with Julliane in her skimpy minis in his arms to grab the phone, worrying that it was an emegrgency or something of a serious nature.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, this is Grethcen from SinoSoft Corp. We'd like you to come for an interview at our HQ on Monday. Would this be ok?" a scanty voice on the other end replied.

"Fantastic. I'll see you then." I finally concluded the conversation and smilling as I did that.

Well what do you know. They want to see me. Good stuff. I dunked my tea, stripped naked and headed for the shower, walking casually across the kitchen again past its big uncurtained windows in a vouyeristic gesture to flash some for my sexually curious desperate housewife neighbour whom I had often caught peering through her bedroom window and often in a topless state in just her knickers.

After 2 years of living here, I have gotten used to greeting Laurie, my sexy 40 yo neighbour whose husband is an oil platform engineer and is often not home. This is probably why Laurie often sunbathes topless in her yard which is clearly visible from my bedroom window. On warm summer days, she would walk in the yard in the afternoon in her 2 piece bikini and as soon as she notices me looking from the bedroom window, she starts peeling her bikini top like a stripper does and massages her nipples before starting to read her book on the sub deck. Sometimes when her husband is home, they sun bathe together and often end up making out in discreet positions that hide actual penetration. Skillfully done. The art of discreet passion. Years of practice I can tell.
|