Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Secret is out


From the minute I turned the telly on, my eyes were instantly transfixed on her. Transfixed on those bossoms, the well curved hips, the way she walks, the german accent and her facial nubility when she talks about her body, her breasts, flauting it as if it were toys that men like me could hold, play with and nibble on. Of all the wonderfully beautifull things on TV these days, heidi's bare bottom come out as the top 10 things I would most like to tongue. Is it me, or did you too notice those hips sway when she walked, as if she were completely and utterly unclothed, virginal red in those sensitive valleys and firm on those beautifully curved tight hills.

Saying this I can actually recall some MAS stewardess friends of mine who were actually just as hot. They would come home in a pair of tight kebayas and you could almost hear their naked bodies scream from underneath their body huging clothes, wanting to come out to play in the bare. And a couple of times they did come out to play, most of the time in the back seat of my trusted mazda capella. During those times, we'd club crawl around town and end up at the club-that-closes-at-six, usually tired but horny and doing things that I shall not describe in a family orientated site like this. These chicks can after all jump out of their airline issued kebayas faster than you can say "Is it too large for you?".

Watching her telly show for 30 mins was enough to engrain a permanent image of her in the corners of my mind, with filthy thoughts of sweaty acts of love. Some decent, others not. Passionate lourne I might add. Its funny how the mind works, in defining beauty doesn't it? Discreet intimate clothing is another definte turn on, for most boys I would imagine. Hence victoria secrets didn't really get rich by capitalizing sales to women, but more for them men i believe. After all it is men, that ladies would dress up for.

Having been to a traditional boys school, I know of a number of minds with curious but definate inclinations for transexuals. Now we aren't talking about school boys curiousity for the birds and the bees here. These are fully grown men, with families and powerfull careers in banking and the government. Some are even political representaties for constitiencies. These men may be different in careers, but the one thing that they share in common, is their love for illicit and intimate relations with transexuals whom they pick up in lobbies of hotels or arranged appointments through contacts.

One fine example is a sick childhood friend called praba ganesan. Having known him in my early teens when we would catch the same bus back from school together, i hve always noticed his inclinations for intimacy of the bizzare when he started asking for phone numbers from drag queens while all the other kids got phone numbers from CBN or BBGS chicks. He was just feeding his lust for these not-so-female legs for hire, well into his early adulthood i heard. In fact there are stories that he would occasionally cross dress to fill whatever empty lorve he longs for. It gives me shivers to think that this weirdo is now climbing up the ranks of Promuda and wants to lead the country sometime in the future. Please google him if you are concerned.

But the most common intimate tendencies displayed at school was the one for pure, unadulterated, hot blooded fascination for the bare anotomy of a woman. This drive for promiscuios fun with a woman's perky well shaped breasts, or her firmed smooth buttocks and lazy sexy eyes was, I have to admit nurtured at school by the simple lack of exposure to things of this sort, while feeding it with the occasional illegal VHS p0rno flicks, watched with friends at home while the parents were out, skyving during school hours. It was fun, but also dangerous to feed such an obsession and groom it until it becomes a frankenstien and consumes its creator and families. As a result, a lot of my school friends have broken marriages from illicit affairs that they were guilty off, most of the time.

Having watched Bravo TV's Project Runaway, one cannot dismiss the sensuality in heidi presenting in pre natal clothes. You have to admit that even in pre natal bulges, she does look hot. News is that she and husband singer Seal are expecting kid no.3. I know a lot of babes that look sexy in pre natal state. A few years a go I had the previlage for working with a chick who was at the later stage of pregnancy. The strange thing was that the more later in pregnancy she was, the hotter this chick became. The skin became more radiant, her smile more genuine, her boobs juicier. She became so hot that I was constantly distracted with images of her showering in the bare with me after which I help her with her 'lamax' excersizes with our clothes on the floor. It was a tough time for me, as I was turned on by everything preggie. I even invited her over to my place after work a few times, but she dismissed my come on as an act of being nice to a preggie friend. I soon lost all intimate interest after she gave birth and lost her juicy boobs and radiant smile. Have pity on me for I am not a deprived fiend, but a mortal guilty of lorve for physical intimacy of the unusual kind.

I have to admit, that my most favourite heidi klum walk was the one she did for victoria secrets. There now my secret is out.









Ohh btw, did you hear about the pussy cat dolls wardrobe malfunction?
|