Monday, November 07, 2005

The Sparks on Guy Fawkes Day


While the rest of the world looms over Halloween celebrations this weekend, a good number of ex-brit colonies .. including this place, celebrates Guy Fawkes day I observed. Now i'm not against any of their weird brit-associated beliefs or commemorations, but I just think celebrating a hired assassin who was paid by the Cromwell circle to blow up James I and the parliament in 1605, and who lived in old England 3 centuries ago is a bit on the looney side don't you think? I knew these people were deranged with very little celebrations to call their own, but to still celebrate a 3rd class dead assassin with a french name is like going on a date with camelia's sista', marini....and being told not to touch her boobs. Does not make any sense at all i'm afraid.

I had been car pooling recently with a fellow co worker and to help her celebrate Guy Fawkes day, I'd been invited to her place to look at the display fireworks. So last nite, after dinner I took a long stroll to Ingrid's house to either watch fireworks or make fireworks on my own. She lives with Justin, her bf and drives a Holden V8. The type of cars that u'd find rednecks driving in these parts of the world. Ingrid was anything but a redneck. Shes an angel and a darling. At 5'7", and bleached blonde hair, this chick is fairly pretty for a chick that works for an engineering company. On the mornings we drive to work Ingrid loves dressing down to a bra-less tight top that curves a nipple on cold mornings.

Her 34C boobs don't seem sag and the way they bounce and erect on some occasions, makes me think its all silicon sometimes. I've never asked for the fear of embarrassment on both her side and mine. I suppose I will do when the right time comes. Although this chick may not be the hottest chick on the block, but she was thoughtfull enough to have prepared some nachos with cheese dips for me to munch on while watching the fireworks.

Justin had just come back from work when I arrived. "Howz it going mate?" he asked as he pulled a miller from the fridge. "Not bad I guess" I replied trying to make small talk while my eyes scanned the kitchen looking for Ingrid and wondering which nipple revealing top she would be wearing tonite. "Wheres Ingrid?" I asked. "Ohh she'll be down pretty soon". A few seconds later Ingrid came out from the corridor and greeted me with a suggestive smile. Her blonde hair brushed erotically against her bare smooth neckline. I had goosebumps just looking at it. Her face blushed as she looked at me while biting her upperlip .... i swear we had a moment then. Sort of how Angela Bella had a moment before she swallowed 3 men and took another at the rear end, in her erotic films.

That nite, Ingrid wore a thin-tight dark tank top that complimented her english-rose olive skin that made her pink nips more visible in the bright kitchen lights. Although she wasn't very beautiful, she could have had me pumping dirt in a sec while getting carpet burns on my knee. Her long smooth legs had obviously been waxed and lotioned as spots of lotion was still visible on her sexy legs. The smell of johnsons also gave it away. Who cares, my johnson was already up. I wondered if she brazilian-waxed? Was I about to find out? I hoped so.

Her jeans-shorts was obviously self-cut as the left cut was way too short compared to the right cut. This made her left butt-cheek spill out everytime she moved. Just the sight of her well toned butt-cheeks reminded me of how it was worth the 20 minute walk from my place. Her curvy butt-cheeks suggested that she might as well have worn a g-string instead and not reveal as much. Maybe she did underneath. I was excited as thoughts of a possible 3some flashed through me like a tokyo train in rush hour. Angela Bella takes 3 at a time at each entry, i don't see why Ingrid Gray can't take 2?

However things were not as hot as I had anticipated. We ended up just talking about work and cars. Justin kept telling me about his new barbeque set. It was a disappointment but not a major one. Ingrid was probably only looking hot for justin and they're probably going to do each other's brains out the sec I left. I could feel the vibe. After an hour of watching fireworks from Ingrid's front deck with justin sipping beer while Ingrid sat on him, I grew bored and johnson grew dissapointed. I excused myself and went home swearing revenge. Good thing Ingrid gray wasn't too hot, otherwise I would have had to come home more dissapointed then i was.

The Amazing places that this guy has been to world traveller.
|