Monday, September 26, 2005

Farewell my Old Friend


Like the sands on the ocean floor, the possibilities of life are endless. Saying this, I received a suprising email from F, a long lost friend to whom I hadn't been in contact with for a couple of years. F and I were long time office mates as we were good friends. I remembered F to be a pretty virgin-type of a girl that would bright up a room she entered with her innocent laugh and her quirk humor. Her bubbly personality would often light up our dark office mornings, whenever she came in. She was a fun lass and very good looking with dark brown hair and a thin but fit frame with rather busty looking pecks that hardened and pointed skyward whenever I joked that I had a wet dream about her the nite before. Such a darling.

We had worked together some 4 years ago, when I was in the Telco business. She was then the accounts staff that was assigned to my project and reported directly to me. She was very efficient in her work and made a good strong coffee in the mornings. But the thing I most liked about her was her will to work despite having a boss that constantly tells her to wear as little as possible in the office. Raving lunatic she must have thought. Back in the days when people were often uptight about their project heads hitting on them and asking them for butterfly kisses, F was fine with my liberal approach on sexually and explicit jokes whenever I told them. I would come on with shy but unaccidental touches on her arms and throw compliments that I knew would often make virgins go knickerless blush her. Often she would smile while reluctantly brushing me off. Sometimes I would tease her about how good I could make her feel in bed if she'd let me. Just an innocent laugh and a twinkle in her eye I swear. But I'm sure the fact that I had a gf then, assured her that the comments of suggestive manner that I was throwing her were all pretty harmless. yeah thats right. I was .. still am a 1 woman guy and never would I have 'taken' her under any circumstances while I had a woman at home. We both knew that neither would be in any danger. Not the prey nor the predator.

After a year of mentally undressing her working with her. I moved on to other job opportunities while she stayed on and eventually got married after her mom fixed her up with a dude that just got back from England. These were the stories I've heard from friends we have in common. Its good to finally hear from her again. She starts off her letter by saying that shes now divorced and lives with her 2 yo son. Shes bitter about the whole experience but glad to get the loser out from the house. Evidently she was talking to some friends when my name came up i nthe conversation. Good thing my mail address hadn't changed since 94 and this friend had it with her. A became B and now B became C. Her mail spoke about the good working relationship we had and how we never really explored possibilities and avenues that are tangent to love and relationships. I agreed with her but am scared of losing my fond memories of her when I shortlive expectations and discover disappointing realities of her, if we become close. Plus being 10 hours away, I'm unable to explore any physical possibilities and we'd end up just being an address on the end of a long mailing list.

Farewell F ..... thank you for my electric dreams.
|