Monday, September 19, 2005

Praba and my smokes


On these calm near fasting days, I think back on my previous mischief and ask god for forgiveness and devine intervention into future ones. One of my bigger sins is smoking. Its been 2 months since I last touched a ciggarette. I'd have to say that this has been a proud moment in my not so proud life. You see, I started the smoke when I was barely 14. I was young, foolish and a virgin. I had just cut school again and found my way to Praba Ganesan's house, telling his mom that we were there to study .. but the HK p0rnos that Yew Meng had in his bag told a different story. Just 5 minutes into the tape, Praba had to excuse himself to the loo while Yew Meng paused the tape.

Man was it hot! Some men had just found a bikini-clad girl drifitng in a tug-boat .. and b4 anything happened Praba was in the loo and the tape was on pause. I was definately confused yet thrilled. Then one of the guys pulled out a pack of 'Redneck' ciggs and offered me a piece. I casually took a stick, stuck it in my mouth then lit it up. Little did I know that I had just strolled into the world of the smoke-infested-lung-diseased-paranormal smoker's world that would shut me in with the lights off for the next 15 years or more. Had I known this, I would have just stuck to the p0rn, and played the tape to the part where the 5 men started taking her clothes off .. all this without waiting for Praba to come out of the loo...... thanks not Praba for turning me into a smoker.

Although I'm a social smoker, I actually do smoke on my own especially when I'm stressed out! Heres 5 good reasons to stop smoking:-

1. The money that goes to mr Marlborough throughout ur life can buy u that red ferrari u've always wanted.
2. After a red hot sh*g with a brunette u knew for just 5 minutes, u don't have to light up and waste the next 10 minutes smoking when u could be smokin' n going for round 2 ..3 ... n.
3. You don't have to lie to ur mom everytime she asks u whether u smoke?
4. So that ur family n friends don't need to bitch u about smoking everytime a smoking commercial is on the telly.
5.So that u'll have a longer life, to undo all the mistakes u've done in ur sad life.
|