Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Its been 5 years since ....


Just came back from the city after another session of an ongoing chat i've been having with company X as a potential employer. Company X was a company that had offered me a position in 2001 that i declined after signing the appointment letter, due to objections from my then current employer. Back then, i went through 3 rounds of interviews before they offered me the position which i eagerly signed off and returned to then. The job was supposed to have started in 2 months so i carried on to submit my resignation from my current employer then and proceeded to party for the remaining 2 months.

But on my employer's side things were different. Trouble was brewing. The fact that they were in the midst of setting up a new company with me as a composite member of the senior management, pissed them off to have received my tender. At first i tghought my GM had a crush on me. Shes the type of chick that loves wearing office skirts that would slit open all the way up to her toned butt i noticed. The shirt she always wore would always miss the top button to flash some black lace bra. For a divorcee, she was pretty hot stuff. Through her tight think top, you could see that her body was that of a virgin, tight on the butt cheeks and firm on the breasts. Many times i thought of bathing her in milk and honey and then drinking her dry. But that day, she was my adversary. Someone that stood in the way of my final escapade to a better paycheck and reserved parking. The management quoted clauses in my employment contract and was ready to file for damages if i did leave. And so I was virtually forced to retract my resignation and stay on with the company, only for them to go bankrupt a few months later. Crap .. crap .. crap.

So now, only time would tell if Company X would want me again after i virtually tore up their appointment letter to their face, in favour for my GM's transparent balck knickers. Time will tell.
|