Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A Dawghouse in the Dumps


It was a restless Saturday nite back in 93 and my juices were pumping at max speed that nite telling me to do something notty. With promiscuity first on the list, I called gf, but was told that she was too tired to 'ride' that nite, after 3 consecutiove days just 'riding'. Soreness was her excuse. I was cool with that. I had already done the clubs last week and was bored to my guts with the Physics and Further Mechanics classes i had attended that same morning. Needed to getaway and to taste the ocean even if it was only for a couple of hours. The weekend had just arrived and JPA had just deposited the monthly allowences that day. Without much thought i decided on a road trip to PD pronto. I had the car, the crew and dosh. All i needed was some drunk party college girls willing take their top off for some free drinks and this party was sorted. But unfortunately it was too late in the night and all the desperate crazy chicks i knew were already in bed. Probably with dudes they picked up at the singles bar in KL. My roomates would do i thought.

Like a clown in a circus, I went center stage and announced my plans to do a road trip to PD that nite and offered my roomates the golden oppertunity to ride the wind with me and be wild for just this nite. They were easily persuaded to go when i told them how easy PD chicks were and how they skinny dipped on clear moonlight. We stocked up some chicken to BBQ that nite and drove off in a convoy of about 3 cars. My car in front, we pulled out from the college gates while waving goodbye to our sorry ass friends who would be staying up half the nite studying Mechanics in their rooms. Wohooo! PD here i come.

After about 2 blocks down the road, i felt my peddle become numb and my car stand to a halt. The other 2 cars behind me pulled up behind me as everyone got down to ask me what went wrong. "I dunnow, it just died on me" i shot back. We all got down while i popped the hood to take a look at the engine. Hoping to id the problem and fix it so that we could again be on our way to sweet PD. But that just didn't happen. After about 30mins looking under the hood lighted only by street lamps, we sort of felt that PD was not going to happen.

Of all the wankers i had to meet that nite, it had to be 2 dirty cops looking for street hookers and drugged up pimps in the sek 8 area to pau. Aku + krew were minding our own business working on the car when these 2 dirty cops pulled up and started asking us what we were doing. Not knowing we were local students, one of them became really abusive and out of control when we told them that our marshall car aka turbo charge rosak and mechanic F1 dok tengah repair. The basturd couldn't shut up and kept on going about how we it was against the law to have a broken down eagle car parked on a public street. He must think we enjoy sitting out at 1am with marinated chickens in the bonet working on a car with the hood opened in dim street light. So as a true member of keadilan, i called him bapak anjing and spat on him. The dirty cop was so scared, when he noticed that my balls were the size of his car and proceeded to call for back up and in notime at all .. some plain clothed cops pulled up in non-marked cars ready to take on little ol me. Standing there like a true member of keadilan .. i gathered the courage that DSAI had taught us to have and stood my ground. When they asked us where we lived, one of us pointed to the lighted room just 500 meters from where we stood. Realizing we were students, the became less of a dickhead and took us to the local balai to scare us.

At the balai, i was ready again to spring into action by taking out the 5 cops at the front desk and arming myself with their automatics, but my friends held me down and told me that it wasn't worth it. I was told to apologise so that we could be on our way. I looked at the dirty dawgs with disgust before i blurted a fake apology like the one rahim tamby chick gave the underaged chicks family, after getting caught doing the wild thing with her on a public beach at midnight. The dogs released us soon after dawn when their shift finished before they went home to screw their sleeping wives.

Walking back from the doghouse at dawn i sensed the resentment in my friends' eyes about how i had got them in trouble that nite, but i reminded them that ... like us, this victimisation of the innocent had happend so many times and is probably still happening as we speak .. to millions of m'sian all across the country .... it is now time for us to fight back. Lets take our country back from these dawgs. Although the event that happened that nite was such a small gesture to symbolise freedom and justice ... compared to DSAI's 6 year sentence, i will always cherish the moment when we took a stand to fight back and to take back our country back from the evil and deceit. I now smile when people ask me what my contribution to justice was. One small step for us ... is one giant leap for mankind. God Bless.
|