Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Do the Locomotion on me


She is indeed the perfect woman in my dicktionary. She posses as the allure of perfection and mesmerizes me every time i gaze upon her, with pure thoughts of love, devotion and sweet hollar. She is the proof of beauty embodied in a perfect female gender. The firm perky breasts and the toned tight ass make her irresistable charm hard to ignore or forget. She lights up dark rooms with her smile and scents groomy afternoons with her charm. She makes grown men hollar with hungry eyes and women fill with envy when shes around. All this without an ounce of effort. She is truly amazing.

The 1st time i set eyes on her was when i was 15 and she just barely a virgin doing the locomotion in a jeans colored lumberjack jumpsuit. It was her eyes that caught me. The sounds of her voice captivated me with reminiscence of a lovely sacred virgin goddess with a body that could command 1000 men in an instant. Little that i knew, that her beauty and enchantment, would continue to captivate me for the next 15 years of my life. If she had only gotten to know me, i was so certain that she'd fall desperately in lust love with me. I would take her, on the first kiss. If you were mine to hold, to kiss, to caress and to cherish ..... i would make you smile a thousand smiles i promise. She was divine. Truly divine.

My heart skipped a beat as i was driving to work last nite, when dominic bowden on the radio announced that she had breast cancer discovered the morning before and that she would cancel her asian tour and retire to her melbourne home to be with family. Such beautiful breasts, with or without cancer. I could only manage a faint roar that nite. My eyes scanned the roadside for a place i could stop by the road to tend to my despair, my sadness, my solitude, my kylie. As my face shows ultimate signs of disappointment, turning to fear, turning to sorrow, my mind wanders through images of her firm breasts and how they bore the most beautiful ripe nipples, when erect. And how cancer could take it all away in a sec. I force myself out of this daydream for fear of the dream making an erotic turn on kylie, when clearly it was a time of mourning for me and another 1 billion hot blooded males who dwell on the very same planet as me. Good luck kylie ... and call me the next time you're in town.
|