Monday, May 02, 2005

Its Wintertime now,so Wheres my Jumper?


As the last leaves fall from that old oak tree in my front yard, i can almost hear the wind whisper that winter is finaly here. With that i start digging my old suitcase again for last season's clothes, looking for any warm thermal jackets and that favourite wool jumper of mine. As i make my way through stacks of old clothes i have in that suitcase, i think of all the fond memories that summer had to offer. I think of all the light clothes i wore then, and of all the ripe braless blonde women in hot pants playing catch in the park. Those were the times indeed. Right now, i'm shivering in my boxers.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I notice goosebumps everywhere from the shiver. I drop my boxers and take a deep breath looking at my lower self as i inhale and then exhale. Hhhhhmmmmmm ..... These cold winter months certainly do encourage erection. I'd better drop the boxers so that i could breath a little easier. I then dress up pronto and head off to work. Work is getting more tedious by the day. A lot more office politics, lot more newbies trying to prove that their smarter that the rest, lot more frusterated workmates ... the environment is like a tooth that decaying from eating too many candies. You'd probably sugguest that i find another job. I really don't think that another job would make the difference. Might even turn out to be worse than this one. Least here I know everyone and know the product pretty well. What I need is a holiday in KL again. Or better, a sweet job in KL with a sweet pay and loads of chicks in the office to keep me interested. If anyone knows of a job like this, please do let me know.

Today a workmate is submitting a patent idea to the company patent comittee. If his idea does make, he'll get USD1000 from the company and a good name. Thats peanuts from a company of this size with a $300mil revenue. I told him that hes short changed. But he said that rather then the idea just swept under the bed to gather dust, a thousand bucks does come in handy dandy. Maybe I should submit my ideas. I have 2 patentable ideas that i've been thinking about for the last 2 years during my creative moments. Funny how ur creative moments come right after steamy bodily contact with the female gender. Before microsoft steals my ideas to make a million dollars, i think its time that i write them up for patenting. One is SMS based navigation, another is long/lat based messages on a 3 tier architecture. I'm writing it up now. Wish me luck.
|