Sunday, April 17, 2005

Fun in the Sun


The weekend was a rather eventfully period for me. My lusty blonde neighbor made love to her husband on her front deck at 2pm in the afternoon and i had front row seats from my upstairs bedroom window again. At first the day looked a bit cloudy in the morning, but by 1pm the clouds disappeared as the sun came up strong probably for the very few last times before summer ended. My neighbor is a good looking woman about 37ish with a great bum with a lovely set of shaped legs that she like'd showing off in the summer. She'd always wear her string bikini in the lawn and once in a while she'd go topless when the neighbor's weren't looking. Most of the time she didn't care. I know they'd been a few complains about her voyeuristic behaviours in the past. But i always greeted her with a smile everytime we met out the garage.

On that sunny afternoon, my blonde neighbor started off basking in her string bikini for about 30mins when her husband joined her on the deck in his pair of shorts. They were basking and talking for about 15 minutes when they started kissing and rubbing each other. By then I was already sat in my room upstairs with a window that overlooks her deck. I was careful not to lean to close to the window as the first couple of mins, my blonde neighbor with killer buns kept on looking around the area making sure that nobody was in sight. And there i was with a bag of chips in my hands just giving scores to the action below.

After a couple mins of snogging, the husband pulls out her boobs from the side of her bikini top and starts rubbing them gently, heavy on the nips. He later pulls her bikini bottoms to the sides n pokes in the salami while she grips him around the back and wraps her legs around him. She didn't make a sound as she had her eyes closed all the way. They were probably at it for 10mins before the jerking stopped and they pulled up their clothes again to continue basking in the sun as if nothing had happened talking and laughing the afternoon away. Next time I'll be ready with my digital camcorder and maybe post their pics on my blog eh?
|