Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Life Story


The last couple of weeks has been quite challenging for me. Work is demanding more of me and so my social life has gone to the dogs i reckon. I start life very early at half six and end my day at 8 when i leave the office. Heck i thought that this place was supposed to give me the simple life again. Basics from 9am to 5pm, but hell was i wrong. I wrecking my arse now to make delivery dates and to keep project managers happy by delivering flawless binaries once a day with release notes attached. To be honest, im getting tired of this simple life i lead. But the bills have to be paid and life must go on. I've also scheduled a trip to KL this Dec but things may change and i might end up not going at all. But theres definately a plan in place so wish me luck eh?

I take a deep breath and look around me. A busy office full of busy workers. This could be KL, Singapore, Mumbai or the US. The insides of an office are always the same color no matter where you are in the world. Looking around my cubicle i see heather, the office slapper. Today shes got a low cut top that as usual shows you her fleshy cleavage so many men in the office have had, according to stories. She sits on my far right and with those short minis she likes wearing, my line of sight occasionally catches a glimpse of her string bikini knickers. My eyes catches them and i smile innocently. I look at her and she smiles back, almost acknowledging the fact the men love looking at her. Its definitely the voyuerism in her that prevents hers from shifting positions to hide the dark string knickers i am looking at. Despite being nearly 40, heather has this animal charm that she uses to keep her the object of fascination in the office. Also she likes to come up real close to you when she speaks, almost rubbing her harden nipples as she rubs against you. I have had the pleasure a couple of times. On other days she looks cute in the low cut jeans with a string knicker thong coming out from the top. Fleshy and sexy no doubt, thats why we all think shes such a dahling.

As recently posted on FG's site, here are my likes :-

1. a woman's screams when she arrives
2. a scented chick who passes by n smiles telling me to get it going
3. low cleavage top
4. pay rise
5. afternoon coffee chats
6. long wet but warm snogs
7. watching dvd in the dark
8. all activities using the toungue

9. donating to orphan children and seeing them smile
10. saying thank you
11. complimenting women on their looks, techniques n personalities with a smile
12. swimming in the nude
13. playing pool while smoking marlboroughs

14. hving an intellectual debate with mates n winning a point
15. sleeping after a session

On a more serious note, i had heard that a few months ago i got news that 2 teachers from m'sia were arrested for carrying drugs when they enetred here. Story was that one of them got engaged with a middle-east sand wanker in KL and he booked them on a pre-maritial holiday here. But on the day, he told her that he had some business to attend to in KL and couldn't make the flight with her. He told her to fly without him and he'll catch up with her on the next available flight and that he wanted her to carry his one bag. In the pre-depature rush she agreed and fly off with her other teacher friend whose tickets he paid for as well. They were to meet up with his buddy at airport and to keep his suitcase at buddy's house. They never made it as they got sniffed up by the K9 at the airport here. Both teachers were locked up here for a few months and i hear mom's been visiting them. The embassy here is doing anything after these few months i heard. Mum mentioned that during the visits she found the lady teachers in frail conditions and one event fainted when mum was leaving. And theres not even a mention of this in the m'sian media. What a shame. As this was still going on, another m'sian chick got arrested at in hotel carrying dope last week. On question, she told authorities that the bag belonged to her middle-eastern fiancee in KL who could not make the flight last minute. Same modus operande. Cops here don't believe her. She was caught with a lot of dope and is looking at a very very long time behind bars. I bet the m'sian media is still keeping mum about this one eh? Go figure.
|