Tuesday, June 14, 2005

How bout 1 for the Road darling?


The recent weeks have been pretty gruelling with the old product finally all wrapped up and the roll out of the new product. All happening within the span of the last 2 weeks. I was absolutely busy, so much so that I didn't even have the time to visit an old friend when she was back in town over last weekend. Jeanna is a sweet 24 yo natural blonde with freckled skin thats smooth around the naked bum and smoother just around the hard nipples. Shes about 5'5", has nice medium sized boobies, a hard bum and has legs like a p0rn star. She dresses to flirt most of the time, especially during those desperate moments and shrugs off her bra whenever she gets a chance to. Guys on the street just love oggling her assest i noticed, which i think is rather voyueristicly sexy. I love seeing her erect nipples flank through her top on cold days. The fact that shes got a bf doesn't bother me a bit, in fact i think its cool that she gets to change flavours depending on her mood. Just like most guys i know do. I'm also happy that other persons gets to experience the excitement and pleasures that come from devouring this shag nymph and hearing her scream your name and whisper that she loves you as she lets you in. Sweet mama.

I met Jeanna about a year ago when she was working as a sales chick at the local FoodTown outlet. It was the afternoon and she looked innocently pretty in uniform with black stockings on her yellowish winter skin. Her shirt had buttons holding it down as it streched to contain her fleshy breasts that seemed they were popping out to greet me that afternoon. I was looking at her some muffins when she came by to say hi and to introduce me to her muffins their new line of products. She talked and talked ..and all the time i was looking at her red angelina jolie lips and restraining myself from making love to them. She knew there was an attraction there and i made no attempt to hide it. Signaling to her with body language and sending her signals to unclothe me then to let me show her penetration ecstasy .. again ...and again .. and again.

I finally snapped out from my wet day dream about Jeanna when she offered to show me where i could get decent coffee around the area. We exchanged names and promised to meet up after work in front of the supermarket that day. I gave her a warm last look, mainly at her boobies quantifying whether the width of my palm would fit the diameter size. I licked my lips and gave her a sensual John Wayne smile before heading off back to work. Walking back to the office I was almost run over by a dark VW when i swayed off the footpath as naked images of Jeanna sitting on me while she screams and cluthes her breasts, keep playing in my mind. Every dawg has his day. Was this mine? Only 1 way to find out.

At 5 that evening, i put my documents aside, turned off my PC and walked towards the FoodTown supermart, which was about 7 mins away from the office. Jeanna was already waiting in front of the supermart block. She was wearing a tight top and a short mini, obviously already changed from her Foodtown uniform. Looking at her, its hard to ignore her pencil-like nipples pointing skyward through her tight top that bares the shape of her curved toned breasts. I wonder if there is an exercise for shaping breasts? If there was one, it would be called jeanna. Her short minis, wasn't too short but short enough to show off her smooth skinny legs i so want to touch at that moment. We proceed on to the spanish cafe down the street and ordered 2 sets of coffee to drink.

Having coffee while restraining yourself from ripping her clothes off and rocking love on the comfortable sofa was so difficult. But i managed to do it, while keeping my sanity somehow. We casually chatted about life, work and love before she invited me over to watch the 70s Show at her place. I paused for the moment and nodded my head to show that shes in control and the ball is in her beaver court.

Jeanna lived with divorced mum, who rarely comes home with her partner. I only saw her mum twice ever, once topless for that matter. Probably after she had just had one in the bedroom and was going to the fridge for some bites. when she saw me, she just smiled and covered her sagging boobies with her bare hands. It was nothing new for an innocent virgin like me. Back to the story, when we got to her place it was about 9 and we watched some TV before she crouched over to give me a snogg. One thing led to another and before you know it i went under and got unconscious suffocated by her perky boobies that were rather rosy in colour suggesting that she'd been sunbathing recently. As i went under, i could hear orgasmic rhythm being swuaved to as she mounts and forces penetration on a dry surface. Pain was quickly replaced by pleasure. I reached around her waist to clunch a grasp of her firm bum, as the pace quickens. At this point my eyes grown faint and i fall into a deep deep unconscious state only to be awakened by her radio alarm clock at 5am. Time flies don't it baby? Bye now kiss kiss. I almost felt like duece biggolo the fishy tank cleaner, as i drove of from her porch into the darkness of the nite with a smile on my face and a fire in my pants.

Jeanna was indeeed a sweet chick. Sweeter on the inside i have to say. Her skimpy normanic body and toned bum kept me going for the next year or so before she moved out to Hamilton a few months back. And last weekend she called to say that she was in town briefly and staying at her mom's. As expected, I was invited over at about 9ish to caress the places she liked to be caressed in, and to mass thrust her in areas the tells me to, like a naughty school teacher instructing her curious student. But sadly, due to a demanding work schedule, i had to miss out. They'll be other times, i'm sure. A happy cat always comes back for for more i reckon.
|