Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What about Mary?


The next email i got from my dear ex-classmate who now works in Cyberjaya and spends his day looking underneath at women's skirts before he goes home to his kids, sternly reminded me that our class was of 33 not 32 .... and that i had forgotten about a particular sxrina lass in the class. Oh dear .. how could i forget. Especially after all the trouble she had caused and the trauma unearthed during our physics lessons. But i knew that subconciously, my sanity begged me to forget this one. Heres my excuse.

Sxrina .. this one is a tricky one. Last time we met was at the manchester sports games way back in 96 when posh spice was just another tart with sexy knickers. I was walking along, minding my own business when this dude pulls me up from behind and says hi to my face. Turning around, i caught a glimpse of what looked like a 1st year youngish looking student with 5, maybe 6 wankers around him. At first, i just ignored him, dusting his paws of the thread of my shirt. But the more i looked, the more shocked i was to discover that the young dude was actually a she .. and looking more, i remembered that this was the she that i did my alevels with a few years back. I was scraed at first, my i kept telling myself to keep calm and scream for help if anything goes wrong. Her name was rolling on the tip of my toungue but i couldn't remember it to say it. I paused for what seemed almost a minute as i tried my very best to hide my shock and isbelief as she looked at me and said 'sxrina lah' , to break the awkward silence. "Yes but of course .....

hi .. long time no see" i jolted back, again scanning for all available exits in the vacinity. Finding none, i knew i had to face the music and pretend that i was really glad to see her. She We spoke for a while when the group of 'diskank' looking misfits tapped her to signal that they needed to move on as they were late for the satan society meeting or something. I waved goodbye and prayed that none of my friends saw us talking, as i legged it far from the sight of her and her minions.

A few years ago the pilot dude told us that she married a 56 yo 1st mate of a fishing ship that had rescued her when her oil platform sank of the waters of borneo. It is not clear what has become of her now. The pilot dude would know. For me, some persons are best to be forgotten. Hell yeah.

To make things worse this week my f*cking web marshalls been blocking my access to the blogspot domain. Now I pretty much can't access this blog ot updates them comments. Those pathetic IT dawgs are just being anal. I've tidied up most of the outstanding bugs for my release and its now down to the PM to get his finger out his arse and point to a fixed release date for the EU market. God i need a holiday. Thanks god is the queens b'day next mon.
|