Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Sun Freak


Summer days are always a welcomed sight here. The days are warmer while the nites are shorter. Despite the heavy clouds covering the southern skies, the sun shines its rays quite elegantly to warm up the days while the cooling breeze keeps the temprerature at a bearable level. This kind of weather is actually quite good for sunbathing to soak up the warmth while hanging out. Mlayu call it 'bersantai', cantonese call it 'chee lang fai' while the indians call it 'phoogharendeek muthal'. Whichever term you want to use, theres no arguing about the pleasures one gets from a doggie mount summertime. Looking around me, most public parks are actually quite full with sun worshippers either just flying frisbee or playing catch.

Theres a particular piece of parkland just next to the office and on days like these you'd get about 20 people lying out there. Chicks in skimpy 2 piece bikinis are quite a common sight there, occasionally you'd get the 3-4 Uni chicks dropping their tops to keep the tan evened through the nips. Sure i can understand how weird it might look with just a tiny white strip across the nips. Best to even out them lines. You can almost tell that the bare-breasted chicks are from the Uni by the books they carry and their redish nipples the iPod they have hooked on their ears. You can see almost the entire park from the company lounge window, and whenever theres toppless chicks tanning their assets, the upstairs lounge would normally be full of guys, usually asian programmers.

Coming home that afternoon, i peeked from my bedroom window into my neighbor's lawn to see if laurie was doing any nude sunbathing that day. For those who missed my post on my notty neighbor, Laurie is my 38 yo kick-ass, blonde, toned buttock'd neighbor who enjoys sunbathing nude in the privacy of her own lawn. You see her lawn is completely private with no line of sight from the outside. Its shaded by a mushy big tree on all sides and a wooden fence with my house. Only my bedroom window has a view into her lawn. I'm sure shes aware of this, but like a true voyeur i don't think she minds. She lives with her husband and 3 small kids.

About a year ago, i caught her and husband 'doing it' in their lawn. I couldn't believe my luck. The 'free show' lasted about 25 mins and made me smile for a week. But there were no free shows today. I'll still keep my eyes peeled for Laurie in her tiny bikini when she gets home from work today. Its bound to happen sometime this week i'm sure, after all she is an absolute sun freak.

I have seen some beautiful things in this world. Mountain tops with snow, Rainfall landing on a lake. I've seen rainbows come and go, After a long cool rain. Many of orange sunsets, From a window seat of an antique train. A waterfall in a clear lake, The vines growing at their delight. Never knowing the difference, Between the dark and night. Footsteps in the sand, I have made a few. Of all the earth's beautiful things, None have a beauty such as YOU.
|