Thursday, October 11, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya


Although I haven't really been writing for the last year or so, I do drop by this blog once in a while to check the comments (even if there aren't any). For all my readers (have beens and still are), I would like to wish you all a joyous Hari Raya. Just remember to send me your raya money packets.

For those who are interested below is a snapshot update of my last year.
Went for a holiday in KL.
Decided to start a business, so developed a prototype, business plan, registered company and started pre-sales work.
No sales yet after 3 months.
I'm going to let this one sit for a while. I can do something else while this sits, can I?
Decided to go back to work.
So applied for jobs.
No job yet after 1 month for job searching.
But over here, you can survive even without a job.
|